Sunday, May 20, 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm David Price, owner and creative director of Black Olive Photographic! During the week we are a commercial advertising photography studio, but on the weekends we change our hats to offer a unique cinematic approach to wedding videography. How does this mesh? We're not entirely sure.

I found myself filming my first wedding for a friend back in 2009. Additionally, I found that the stress typically associated with wedding photography didn't transfer into the video world, at least not with the way I was approaching it. It was a fast pace road, but without much effort I found myself with a very successful first year in Central Illinois. Brides were absolutely loving our videos. We're now in the process of bringing our service to two new regions - Milwaukee Wisconsin and Nashville, Tennessee. We're excited...

Some current news... One of the photographers I partner with in Central Illinois, Katelyn Turner Design + Photography, along with myself recently shot a wedding this past Friday. I'll be editing their video together this coming week, but here's a quick still taken from a reception clip. I can't wait to get their video finished up...


No comments:

Post a Comment